Totaal aantal pageviews

maandag 16 april 2012

Day 9: Favorite and least favorite expansion pack or version of the game

My all time favorite expansion pack for the sims 3 is Showtime. Many of you guys don't think it's a good expansion pack because the stuff that is in it should've been in late night, but it's actually pretty awesome. I love the singing career the best.

The expansion pack i actually don't really like or don't play much with it is I think ambitions or World Adventures. I like the careers in ambitions but it isn't really something I play choose much. No i'm not saying world adventures sucks, I just don't personally like the worlds they gave us. The Visa is also stupid and then their are the homes where you stay in if you go on a vacation. I know you can buy a home their but then you would first need to play on the visa.
 Ambtions above and world adventures under.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten