Totaal aantal pageviews

zaterdag 28 april 2012

Day 18: The longest family tree you ever had/the Sim you played with the most and why

Well.. It all started out with Jane and Billy Bubblehead. They got a girl named Jasmine and a boy named Thomas. Jasmine was the girl I would normally start a family with but she couldn't find a man so she adopted a girl named Lola. When Jasmine became an elder, she started dating a guy named Harm Duinkerken. Lola had a girl named Kate with a guy named Sem Luchtman.

So because Jasmine wasn't an option anymore and because Lola wasn't really her's, I chose Thomas to make a family with. 

Thomas found a girl named Louisa Germanotta and he fell in love right away (with a little help).
They got married and she got the fertiliti trait (Such an awfull word).
They got triplets. Mirabelle, Nora and Lisa.
When the triplets where kids they got a brother named Jack.

When the triplets became teens, they got the offer to go to prom but the conditon was that they would bring a date. So they made a deal: All three of them had a date or none would go.
They where lucky because they met 3 guys (triplets ofcourse).
One of the guys was named the same as their brother: Jack.
Jack was the man for Nora. After prom they got married straight away.
Then their was Jamie, he married Mirabelle. But he was hitting on Nora so they are in a divorce.
And last but not least there was Jameson who married Lisa.
Nora and Jack got two boys: Zack and Ben.
Mirabelle and Jamie got a girl named Sara.
Lisa and Jameson got a girl named Fenna.

My next goal was to start a family with Zack, but I didn't want to leave Ben and Sara alone (because Fenna was ugly) so i took them with me to the next generation.

Zack got a doll when he was a baby and that doll magically transformed into a beautiful (but diva'ish) young lady. She's called Susa. Susa's now pregnant with the next generation. I'm planning on getting Ben's doll Pina knocked up too so that they can participate in the next generation also.


Sara met her boyfriend at prom. He's called Beau Schooneveld.

The main reason why I keep playing with them is because I just love their genetics.
I think I will be posting on this legacy after my 30 days of sims.

I know it's allot to read xD
C U!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten